“Chemistry without catalysis, would be a sword without a handle, a light without brilliance, a bell without sound.”
(German chemist, 1869-1953)
Catalytic processes are present in almost every chemical manufacturing process, therefore the selection of the best catalytic system perfectly adapted to the specific characteristics of each manufacturing unit, will have a decisive impact on the profitability of the business.
In many cases, catalysts are also the main cost drivers in the manufacturing process. Their optimal selection is critical to achieve highest efficiency and the longest catalytic lifetime cycles. This process is always done complying with all the environmental and regulatory requirements.
MERYT Catalysts & Innovation counts on more than twenty years of expertise in the development of catalytic processes which helps both customers and suppliers to reach their respective objectives: for customers, expert technical advice with guidance to the optimal technology, and for suppliers, relationship and knowledge of the specific customer’s needs.
Our main strength is technical knowledge and broad experience in all refinery processes, in particular those involving catalysis: hydrotreatment, hydrocracking, catalytic cracking (FCC), reforming, various hydrogenation processes, etherification and adsorption processes in general within the oil and gas processing and petrochemical industries.
We provide the following types of Catalysts:
- FCC catalysts
- FCC sulfur reducing additives
- FCC propylene enhancing additives
- Hydrotreatment catalysts
- Hydrocracking catalysts
- Residual oil hydrogenation catalysts
- Reforming catalysts
- Ethylene and propylene selective hydrogenation catalysts
- Ethylene polymerization catalysts (PE catalysts)
- Propylene polymerization catalysts (PP catalysts)
- Isomerization catalysts
- Toluene disproportionation catalysts
- Ethylbenzene dehydrogenation catalysts
- Acrylonitrile catalysts
- PTA catalysts
- Catalyst for EO/EG
- Catalysts for one-stage hydrogenation of cracking gasoline
- S-Zorb catalyst
- MTO catalyst for the coal chemical industry
- Noble Metal catalyst: Pd on Carbon, Pt on Carbon, Rh on Carbon, Ru on Carbon.
- Sulfur Recovery Catalyst
- Steam Reforming Catalyst
- CO Shift Catalyst
- Methanation Catalyst
- Methanol Synthesis Catalyst
- Solid Phosphoric Acid Catalyst
- Ethylene Oxychlorination Catalyst
- Ammonia Decomposition Catalyst
- Dehydrogenation Catalyst
- Sulphuric acid catalyst
Catalytic ion-exchange resins for:
- Etherification (ETBE, TAME, MTBE) resin
- Hydration resin
- Condensation resin
- Alkylation resin
- Esterification resin
- Cyclolization resin
- Polymerization resin
- Bisphenol-A production resin
- Biodiesel Purification resin
- Phenol Purification resin
- Aceton purification resin
- Basic Nitrogen compound purification for Naphtha resin
- DMF purification resin
- DMAC purification resin
- Olefin feedstock purification resin
- Caprolactam purification resin
- Hydrogen peroxide purification resin
- Copper and vanadium adsorption resin
- Sebacylic acid decolorization resin
- Polysilicon-boron removal resin
- Industrial salt water refining
- Gold adsorption/separation resin
- Uranium adsorption/separation resin
- Boron adsorption/separation resin
- Water treatment resins
Bed grading: Inert topping media, Active grading materials.
Inert Balls: Inert ceramic balls, Inert alumina balls.
Chemical Solutions of High quality Transition Metals.
For information about these catalysts (or other catalysts), please, contact Dr. Meritxell Vila (email@example.com). We will be very happy to help you.