“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.”
(German physicist, 1879-1955)
Innovation is the key to the development of our society. In this sense, chemical processes play an important role to provide the majority of the products or services that we all use on a daily basis.
Our natural goal is to strive for constant improvement, in order to achieve the best products and services, always respecting the sustainability of our customer´s processes.
The mission of our company is to advise about the latest technologies or products that come to the market and provide them to our customers, knowing their specific needs and helping in this way our suppliers to quickly implement their innovative technologies in the market.
Thanks to the excellent technical support from our suppliers, the best in their respective fields, MERYT Catalysts & Innovation provides a synergistic team working together with the experts from the supplier companies, joining experience and expertise to help the customer to achieve the highest results for his business.
Some of the Companies that we represent in the Area of Innovation are:
BD HEAT RECOVERY is an industry leader in the Petrochemical and Refining industries, based in Florida, with the last technology and highest experience necessary to provide proven and innovative solutions for a wide range of Air Preheating, Heat Recovery and Emissions Reduction applications.
Our main Technologies and Equipment comprise:
Air PreHeater: Robust, plate-type heat exchangers with fully welded and sealed stainless steel plates to ensure virtually leak-free operation. When installed downstream of fired equipment, our APH systems are able to recover waste heat and recycle it back into the process through the incoming combustion air, thereby increasing overall efficiency and decreasing operating costs. Our Technology has up to 60% higher efficiency compared with conventional technologies.
SCR Systems: Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems feature industry-leading NOx reduction rates and efficiency capabilities that allow end users the ability to confidently meet the increasingly strict requirements of regulating bodies worldwide.
DeNOx® System: Clean Side Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) system used in applications that are downstream of other pollution control devices where flue gas temperatures are below the required thresholds for normal catalytic reactions. This characteristic makes the Compact DeNOx® system perfectly suited for use in coal and wood fired boilers, Waste-to-Energy plants, hazardous waste incinerators, and other similar applications.
SNCR System: The Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) system is a proven technology to that converts NOx into N2 and H2O by reacting with the reagents directly rather than with the oxygen in the flue gas. This means that the system can achieve surprisingly high reduction rates without the use of additional catalyst that is frequently housed in large and complex ducting.
For information about BD HEAT RECOVERY Technologies, please, contact Dr. Meritxell Vila (firstname.lastname@example.org). It will be a pleasure to help you.
Methaforming is a new Technology patented by the company NGT-Synthesis that produces gasoline from various naphtha feeds, at 1/3 of the usual cost.
This is a new alternative to conventional Catalytic Reforming and Isomerization processes.
- Naphta reacts with Methanol, Ethanol or light Olefins over proprietary catalyst.
- One-step process converts feed to high quality, high octane gasoline.
- Removes 90% feed sulfur without requiring external source of hydrogen, tolerant to sulfur up to 1 000 ppm.
- Can process feeds that are rich in normal paraffins, e.g. Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) and renewable naphthas into high octane gasoline.
- Reduces CO₂ emissions due to reduced need for fuel gas.
- Increase margins by over $200 per ton.
- Reduce CapEx by up to $120/tpa.
For information about Methaforming Technology, please, contact Dr. Meritxell Vila (email@example.com). We will be very happy to help you.
Other very interesting Technologies that we provide are the following:
- ETBE and MTBE process Technologies
- DME Process Technology
- Comprehensive utilization Technology of by-product C4 from Coal-to-olefin
- Process Technology of isobutylene hydration to produce TBA
- Process Technology for producing isopropyl alcohol by propylene hydration Light Naphtha etherification
- Process Technology for TBA dehydration to produce high purity isobutylene
- Process Technology for MTBE decomposition to produce high purity isobutylene
- Selective Hydrogenation to remove dienes Process Technology
- 1-butene Precision Separation Process Technology
- Sec-butyl acetate Process Technology
- MEG aldehyde-removal and refining Process Technology
- C4 oligomerization and hydrogenation Process Technology
- C5 oligomerization and hydrogenation Process Technology
For information about these Technologies, please, contact Dr. Meritxell Vila (firstname.lastname@example.org). It will be a pleasure to help you.